- Not accepting monitoring sheet in case of late submission after Customs clearance.
- Duty-free imported machinery which has been fully depreciated still required to undergo the Customs declaration and pay tax upon liquidation.
- Guidance on tax treatment in case of exported products being re-imported but kept in Vietnam longer than the registered timeline (for re-export back abroad).
- Packaging pre-printed with foreign origin is prohibited from import.
- Not accepting C/O with multi-nation origins.
- Guidance on Customs procedure and tax treatment in case local contractors import construction materials for EPE customers.
CORPORATE INCOME TAX (CIT)
- Corporate income tax declaration of the Branch in form of consolidation.
- Corporate income tax policy for real estate transfer activities.
- Conducting procedures for corporate income tax incentives.
VALUE ADDED TAX (VAT)
- Declaring value added taxes off a dependently accounting Branch.