CORPORATE INCOME TAX (CIT)
- “Food Services” electronic invoice (E-invoice) must show a complete list of foods and drinks sold for the expenses and their VAT to be deductible.
- Overtime payment for hours exceeding the overtime limitation can be deductible.
- The payment for life insurance that the company provides to its clients as promotional gifts.
- Official letter 1938/BTC-TCT guiding the effectiveness of Circular 156/2013/TT-BTC and other Circulars providing guidelines on the old Law on Tax administration.
- Declaration, notification of invoice issuance and invoice use report for business locations located outside the headquarters’ province/city.
IMPORT & EXPORT DUTY
- Import duty refund is not allowed if the temporarily imported goods are not recorded in accounting books.
- Releasing goods of violating importers for preservation during the waiting time of specialized management check result.
- Mandatory radioactive testing for imports being iron and steel scrap.
- Some guidance on the registration and application of the duty-free list (“Master list”)